Monday, June 11, 2012

Journey, Day 3


A nice message from my green tea bag this morning!

Today went pretty well, I wasn't really hungry or anything most of the day.  For breakfast I had the pina colada and I doubled up the recipe, just in case I would be hungry later.  Unfortunately I put a LITTLE too much hemp seeds in the smoothie and it tasted funny, so I didn't drink all of the 2nd batch.  I made the spicy avocado for lunch and that actually turned out pretty good.

Awesome raw blueberry pie!
I went to the new Whole Foods in Wexford, PA for a raw food class, and the food was actually really good!  So I did deviate from the plan, but I stuck to unprocessed, raw, organic foods.  Tomorrow it's back to the plan!
Janet McKee

Making a green smoothie


More green smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment